Wednesday 26 September 2012

Dsquared2 fall/winter inspiration !

             Hi everyone! For today post ,I choosed one of my favorite inspirational fall/winter collection. I just love how the Caten brothers from Dsquared2 are layering my favorite items for fall : jeans, leather jackets and fluffy sweaters  .The Dsquared2 girls wore on the runway  mohair sweaters over button-downs and pencil skirts, toggle coats and rolled-hem jeans. And I know that every girl has a pair of  skinny jeans, a basic shirt and a comfy sweater that can be layered like in this lovely collection-and if you follow the fashion blogs , one trend that was omnipresent on Fashion Weeks was the sweat-shirt over a jeans shirt( wonder were did they got that from? ). Let me know if  this inspired you too!!! 'Til the next time, lots of kisses!!! (pics via style.it )














free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment