Saturday 15 September 2012

2012 Fall/Winter shoes !!!

Hy everyone!I haven't postet in ages, so I consider this like a fresh new start!Here you have a selection of this fall\winter shoes that I like-and that I would love to  wear !!!During winter I do prefer to wear flat and warmy boots due to the cold weather and lots of snow we have back home to Romania, but now that I moved to Italy ,I see myself with high heels too.So...returning to this season shoes, we have all kind of them:flat riding boots, wedges and sky high heels, with fur, bows,crystals and spikes-we even have tiny skuls (McQueen) etc.And the colours are the same as all fall seasons:black, brown,beige, cherry and pinks, white and blue ,and purple and...you name it.That being said ,I let you enjoy these gorgeous shoes and let me knou which one are your favorites.Lots of kisses 'till next time!!!(pics via neimanmarcus)







free counters

1 comment: