Monday 6 September 2010

I love...SHOES!!!

Here are some shoes from this Fall\Winter 2010 made by some of the top designers.You will see that you can choose from all kind of shoes-boots,pumps,wedges.But all the designers thought of our feets-the flat boots are a Must .One of my favorite is,of course,Manolo(Sex and the City was my favorite show,and Carrie loved Manolo,so...I love Manolo).My favorites are the studded fringe boots,the lace-up cutout boots and the fur ankle boots.And for the coldest days of the winter ,the shearling-lined camel flat boots. Anothet designer that I love is Valentino(well,he's retired now,dut I still love the brand)-don't you like the rainboots with the printed lace!!!Another shoes designer that everybody loves is Christian Louboutin.And Dior,and Prada and...I'll better let u see the pics and judge for yourselfs.Only let me know if you like them.And I'm oppend to sugestions.Lots of kisses.












































free counters

4 comments:

  1. Waaauw the Dior ones are amazing :) Looking at shoes never is boring haha :)

    xxx


    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes too ;)
    All fabulous!!!


    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad u enjoy the post!!!thanks for the comments!!!kisses

    ReplyDelete