Thursday 2 September 2010

Hy!!!

Hello!!I don't know about you,but I am really...cold!!!the weather here in Romania is a ...bitch(sorry for this:))!!!are only 17 degrees Celsius,and a few days ago were 35!!!!and it's rainy too,and make's me fell...lethargic!!!but still, I can write on my blog!!!now ,tell me what do you think about these pics?don't you think that Jennifer Garner is dressed like a granny?she's still young and has a great body,and she should wear more fashionable clothes!!on the other hand ,I think Salma Hayek's outfit is too...i don't know!!!I don't like it.you?Below is Jessica Alba dressed in 2 Valentino dresses:the grey one ,in my opinion,it's a hit,the other one it's a miss,(and Valentino is one of my favorites).I'm not usually that bitchy(I think is the weather)but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.In rest ,I like the other girls!!!Sienna Miller is my favorite-she always looks great,even in shorts and leather boots!!!Hope u like the post.Can't wait for the commens!!!xoxo




















free counters

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Sorry it's so cold in Romania. Too bad summer is over.

    I love Sienna Miller's style too. I hear she's not a nice person, but she has lovely clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooool blog!! I love Miley Cyrus style, she's the perfect bohemian chic :)

    xxx

    come and visit me sometimes?
    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog here :) i love emma watson!

    ReplyDelete