Monday 6 December 2010

Some Gossip Girl style!!

Hy!I decided to post some pics with the Gossip Girl style,afer I sow some episodes from the 4th seasson and I liked the outfits that the charaters are wearing.So,here are Serena-Blake Lively(her style is my favorite), Blair-Leighton Meester, Nate-Chace Crawford(he's the cutest guy in the film!!!at least for me!!!), Dan-Penn Badgley, the bow tie master Chuck Bass-Ed Westwick,litte Jenny-Taylor Momsen(I liked her only in "How the Grinch stole Christmas" with Jim Carrey) and Vanessa-Jessica Szohr(I don't like her style and her character ).Let's not forget about mom and dad-Lily-Kelly Rutefort and Rufus-Matthew Settle(one sexy dad!!!).I also post a picture of Carter Baizen-Sebastian Stan(he's romanian,and I'm proud of it).Hope you enjoy the post and the movie!!!until next time!!!xoxo










































































































































































free counters

2 comments:

  1. waaauuuw amazing post :) I absolutely adore GG-style, and I agree with you, me too I only like Serena and Blair's style :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete