Thursday 28 October 2010

How about some...lace ????

Hy again!!It's seems to be some rule about lace dresses in Hollywood these days!!!I also think that lace is so...sexy!!!(and not only for lingerie!!)Michelle Williams's dress is actualy my favorite-red lace,gorgeous cut and accesorized with animal print pumps!!so ,would u wear it?another favorite for our Hollywood ladies is the sequin short dress!!!a little bit of sparkle didn't hurt anyone!!!so be sure to buy one for a special occasion!!!for a more casual ,daily look I like the short version of the classical trench-it works perfectly for short girls like me,plus u can wear it with almost anything-from jeans to sexy cocktail dresses!!!for those of u who like Gossip Girls,here are Blake and Jessica straight from the set of GG.hope u like it.lots of kisses



































free counters

2 comments:

  1. love this post! I like so much serena from GG!
    pass to my blog and follow if it likes you!
    kisses francesca :)

    http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love rebecca hall dress!!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete