Sunday 22 August 2010

Hy!!

Hy again!!!!I havn't post in a while-and i'm really sorry for that!!!Hope you like the outfits that these ladyes are wearing-because I do :).I love Ashley Tisdale's jeans and shoes!!!and I adore Kylie's white dresses and sexy sandals!Gweneth is locking stylish as always.Also sexy ladyes are Gwen Stefani and gorgeous Charlize Theron-who locks fantastic in a yellow dres as well in skinny jeans,black pumps and short trench.And for a more young approach the Gossip Girls ,Blake and Leeigton sexy looks.Hope you like them.Lots of Kisses




















free counters

2 comments:

  1. I have missed your posts :D
    They have all fabulous outfits!!!


    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!! they all have such great outfits <3 very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete